Old versionsSee all
Jihosoft File Recovery is a Windows utility for restoring lost or deleted data from your local drives as well as various types external storage devices. The program features a straightforward interface, immediately scans the indicated drive, and allows you to preview the found data before launching the recovery process.
Jihosoft File Recovery is capable of restoring various types of data, from images and videos to archives and text documents. In addition, once it completes the scanning process, the program automatically organizes all of the found files into groups based on their formats.
In my testing, I used the utility to scan a USB stick. In just a few moments, Jihosoft File Recovery offered me a list of files that I could restore. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to recover any data since I was using the trial version of the program. To get rid of this limitation you need to purchase the full edition of Jihosoft File Recovery.
Another thing you need to consider is that the program lacks options for pausing and resuming the scan process. It's also missing the ability to save scan results for later.
Briefly, Jihosoft File Recovery is a helpful Windows tool that's capable of restoring multiple types of data within moments. You should give it a shot if the aforementioned flaws don't mean anything to you.
- Helps you restore various types of files
- Fast scanning speed
- You can preview lost images before launching the recovery process
- Lets you restore lost data from various types of external storage devices
- Lacks an option to save scan results for later
- Unable to restore any data while using the trial version of the tool
- Lacks options to pause and resume scans